Following the design step, chemists need to prioritize compounds for synthesis, coordinate allocation of work effectively, and deliver progress updates to the right people at the right time. Torx Make™ facilitates this by enabling synthetic chemistry teams to capture and manage all project compounds and contextual information in a single location, and allowing users to share progress in real-time without laborious reporting.
Learn how easy it is to know the status of every project compound and design in seconds, as we demonstrate how you can:
- track compounds within design tickets
- assign compounds to individuals
- securely share selected information with collaborators
- receive updates on changes to designs and compounds in your project
- view detailed timelines of these status changes
- capture outcomes from the design process that help your project to progress
About the presenter
With a career spanning more than 25 years across academia and pharmaceutical R&D at AstraZeneca, David has embraced synthetic and medicinal chemistry, the development of chemical technologies, and science policy, to successfully shape R&D. As well as overseeing medicinal chemistry programs and implementing technology platforms, David was responsible for early discovery outsourcing.
His extensive experience, from working with collaborators world-wide to understanding successful partnering, enables early phase drug discovery companies to benefit from the business process efficiency tools he has helped develop at Torx Software and Elixir Software.